- USGA rules govern play.
- Observe 90 degree rule when carts are permitted on the fairways.
- Keep carts on paths on all Par 3’s.
- Players are reminded to please repair your ball marks and one other ball mark.
- Please rake bunkers.
- Proper attire is expected.
We are a “soft spike” facility and are committed to providing you the ultimate in golf course conditions.
- White Stakes Out-of-Bounds
- Yellow Stakes Water Hazard
- Red Stakes Lateral Hazard
All sprinkler head distances are measured to the center of greens. Cart path markers and fairway stakes are represented by the following:
- Red: 100
- White: 150
- Blue: 200
- Yellow: 250